A professional, single-source accounting and human resources organization.
What do we do?
Aspen Consulting provides the most cost-effective way to bring in high-quality financial management and accounting operations to growing organizations. Our flexible model allows organizations to scale their financial management and accounting needs up or down as their business changes, while maintaining a high level of quality and dedication from our team. Our goal is to develop and foster a trusted connection with our management teams, and we work hard to prove that we are personally committed to each client’s long-term success.
We specialize in early stage companies which have a unique balancing act: to build a strong accounting infrastructure while conserving limited cash. Aspen Consulting can help your company achieve this goal by implementing all of the systems and procedures you need for a solid financial future. From basic bookkeeping services to full-service CFO support, you can rely on the professionals at Aspen Consulting to manage your finance and human resource departments while you focus on growing your business. We utilize our experience and broad network of service providers to ensure your finance operation runs as efficiently as possible.
Based on your company’s individual needs, Aspen Consulting provides a unique team approach of CFOs, Controllers and Bookkeepers to deliver comprehensive finance and accounting solutions at each stage of your company’s life cycle. Our team has extensive experience in designing, implementing and managing finance and accounting operations.
Aspen Consulting provides a wide range of outsourcing services to meet your company’s accounting, tax, financial management and consulting needs. Our services allow you to concentrate on what you do best while leaving specialized support functions to us.
Some examples of our outsourcing services include:
- Various Levels of Part-Time Support for your Organization
- CFO and/or CPA
- Controller or Accounting Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Staff Accountant/Bookkeepers
- Internal team oversight and expansion
- Financial systems implementation
- Financial Management and Oversight
- Equity/debt fundraising
- Financial modeling, budgets and forecasts
- Audit and tax coordination
- Capitalization table management
- GAAP financial reporting
- Complex revenue recognition
- Investor relations and communications
- Board presentations and packages
- Day to Day Accounting and HR Support
- Treasury, cash management and bank reconciliations
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Journal entries and monthly financial statement preparation
- Payroll, HR and benefits administration
- Organize and maintain corporate records
- Streamline accounting procedures and systems